Open weekdays 8 AM- 4PM
COBRA™ Heavy Duty In-Ground Traffic Spike System
Big Truck Tough | Low Profile Sports Car Friendly
11310.100 - 3′ (914mm) Heavy Duty, Safety Red – 122 lbs.
11310.120 - 3′ (914mm) Heavy Duty, Galv & Powder Coated Safety Red - 122 lbs.
11310.130 – 3′ (914mm) Heavy Duty – Powder Coated Safety Red - 122 lbs.
11610.100 - 6′ (1829mm) Heavy Duty – Safety Red - 251 lbs.
11610.120 - 6′ (1829mm) Heavy Duty – Galv & Powder Coated Safety Red - 251 lbs.
11610.130 - 6′ (1829mm) Heavy Duty – Powder Coated Safety Red - 251 lbs.
- Top Down Design – Not Bottom Up
- Durable Counter Balanced System
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Reliable Zinc Plated Moving Parts
- Positive Stop Eliminates Wear
- Specially Engineered Teeth
- Built-In Latch down Device
- Conditioned for Heater Cable System
- Load Rated: 20 Tons or 40,000 lbs. per Single Axle Load
↓2 ½" H Teeth - 3/8" Thick
Copyright © 2015 Secure Lane LLC, All Rights Reserved | All Sales are Final Terms
3220 S Dodge Blvd #8 Tucson, AZ 85713 USA (520)780-9751
5 MPH Rule must be strictly enforced when crossing any directional traffic spike system
Traffic Spike Warning Signs - Lighted Power is Required
Mounts to a 3" OD Pipe Post
• Warning sign includes automatic light sensor
• Two 20-watt fluorescent bulbs
• Flood lamp to illuminate spikes
• Mounts on 3" post (not supplied)
24" H x 24" W x 8" D
61cm W x 61cm H x 20.3cm D
Operates on 115 VAC, 1.75 Amp
Two 20-watt fluorescent bulbs
150-watt flood lamp
Built-in light sensor
Secure On/Off switch
Galvanized steel housing painted white
A Warning Sign is typically used with traffic control spikes to warn drivers that a one-way lane condition exists and that proceeding through the lane in the wrong direction will result in severe tire damage. The red side of the sign warns drivers to stop, while the green side warns them not to back up. With the built-in light sensor, the sign automatically illuminates at dusk and turns off at dawn.