Open weekdays 8 AM- 4PM
ENFORCER™ Motorized Surface Mount Traffic Spike System
Standard Size – 12′ (3.5 m) – 635 lbs, 288 kg
Available in 15′ (4.5 m) & 18′ (5.5 m)
Custom Sizes Available
The ENFORCER™ 13200 is a fully integrated electromechanical, highly-efficient, Surface Mounted Spike Barrier System that is all steel construction with a full-featured gate barrier system with optional boom arm. The heavy-duty steel penetrating spikes are engineered to puncture the tire system of intruding vehicle. This model is great for controlling two-way or one way directional traffic.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Specially Engineered Teeth
- Controls traffic in both directions
- Integrates with all access control devices
- Can be set up for manned or unmanned facility
- Trouble free and reliable operation - continuous duty operation
- Rated 12.5 tons or 25,000 lbs per Single Axle Load
- Conditioned for Heater Cable System
- Great for Rental Car Agencies, Airport Parking & High Security Locations!
The ENFORCER is a fully integrated electromechanical, highly-efficient, Spike Barrier System that is an all steel construction with a full-featured gate barrier system with boom arm.
The heavy-duty steel penetrating spikes are engineered to puncture the tire system of intruding vehicle.
The surface mount spikes are easy to install right on to the asphalt or concrete roadway and do not require any trenching or excavating.
There is an optional integrated Stop-Go Light.
Extremely easy to install and setup. The unit will accept all access control devices such as remotes, push buttons, loops, bio-metrics and radio frequency identification systems.
Motorized traffic spike systems provide reliable access traffic control by electromechanically moving the teeth up to an active or secured position, and then down to allow unrestricted passage to authorized vehicles.
• Stop-Go Light
• Loops and Loop Detection
• Safety Photo Eye Beams
• Warning Signs and Posts
• Audible Warning System
• Strobe Warning Light System
• LED Lighting Strips
• Bollards & Protective Posts
• Custom Widths
• Heater Cables
• Access Control Devices